Create beautifull Pinterest collages with your iPad with Bazaart App

                                                                                                                   


Hi guys I am so excited about my new Pinterest account,which I have opened recently!

I love searching for anything that inspires me,so I have been kind of obsessing over this cool website that is just so full of visual yumminess
I mean anything I love you can find on my Pinterest,fashion,jewellery,foods,places,cute pets,beautifull flowers homes gardens,cities...anything!

About a week ago I found this great app called Bazaart,it lets you create amazing collages on your Ipad with your pins!
So great to showcase your pins on your blog or even anything that inspires you.
It is so easy and fun,I absolutely love it.
The collages are clickable too,meaning if you click on them once you have posted them on your blog it will take you straight to your Pinterest.
Here are a few of my collages and if you guys have a Pinterest account I would love it if you join me there and of course I will join you back...the more inspiration the merrier!

You can find the Bazaart app in the appstore and the best part is it is for free.

talk to you guys soon xoxo love Tamara Chloé

                                                                     Click here to find me on :PINTEREST






Source: shop.bazaart.me via Tamara-Chloe on Pinterest

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous looks, amazing application:)
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawh thnx Joy,it really is:)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for spreading the ❤ and word about Bazaart. The first one is our favorite and has been added to the "FEATURED" page of the app. Did you see that? Looking forward to working with you to get some attention in the NL. Tammie - Bazaart Community Manager

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so welcome Tammie,yes I have seen the feature,sooo cool!thank uuu,let's keep in touch xx

      Delete
  4. nice photos.. i joined pinterest to find you there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. greaaaaaaat Shirin...so happy to hear that! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Just was introduced to this app as well. I loved it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. thaaaank uuuu Lajune:)will follow sweety,checked out your blog,it's amazing:)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is just great! And you look so amazing, great sense of style! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest outfit :)

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much darling,I sure will check out your blog!:)))) xoxo

      Delete
  8. Amazing photos!
    Thanks for sharing this app =)

    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaah good to hear sweety thank you! ,let me find out if you are Pinterest too hihi:)))xoxo

      Delete
  9. great blog dear <3 It's so pretty <3<3<3 I've also a blog :) If do you like also we could follow each other :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Antonella It means a lot,checked out your page,loved it and followed:))) xoxo

      Delete
  10. hey my dear , just found your blog , and i like it ! you re so cute !! :) follow you on fb and twitter and also at GFC :) come and visit my page and if you like it follow me !! :)

    xxx
    Marina ,

    http://butterflyeffectweb.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete